TechnoGuru Corporation offers Specialized Project Management Consultancy to our clients. We believe that Agile Project Management Methodology under the Agile Framework works best for quick and iterative development of Business Intelligence Solutions.
TechnoGuru’s Project Managers are well trained in the principles of Agile Project Management and various Agile Methodologies such as Scrum, DSDM Atern, Lean, Kanban, Extreme Programming (XP), Feature Driven Development and Test Driven Development (FDD & TDD) and they are well equipped to manage multiple agile projects.
Our Agile Project Managers will also coach the client teams in the best practices of Agile Values and Principles as a part of engagement.
TechnoGuru Agile Project Managers will work with the clients to conduct the following Agile Ceremonies for each project.
Strategy & Release Planning
- Release Planning – (4 to 8 hours on an average).
- Iteration Planning – (1 hour planning for each week length of iteration)
- Daily Stand Up – (15 Minutes daily)
- Iteration Review – (60 Minutes)
- Retrospective Meeting – (60 Minutes)
Monitoring & Controlling – Removing impediments Daily
- Approximately about 2 hours daily (Variable depending on severity of issues, risks, availability of stakeholders etc).
Total Time Per Project Iteration per week approximately: 12.25 hours per week.
TechnoGuru Agile PM Benefits
- Flexibility – We provide our clients the benefit of selecting the number of projects they would like our Agile PM’s to manage.
- Cost Savings – Why pay for 40 hours a week when there is only 1 project to manage so our clients can select as an example a block of 15 hours / week dedicate to the single project iteration.
- Scalability – When further projects are sanctioned, our Agile PM’s can be assigned additional projects hours and in the case a project is rolled off then those hours will be taken off and the money saved for any future initiatives.
- Additional Benefits – Building relationships with stakeholders and understanding of clients environment eliminating the ramp up time costs and the time needed to build a repertioire and good will with the stakeholders for the PM as well IT Departments.